The standard way to do that is using anchors. In the Vamtam themes, you can do it with the Vamtam Beaver builder rows' ID
Please follow the steps below:
Add an ID to the section you want to link to:
Edit the page using the Vamtam Beaver builder. Fill in the ID field of the row. See the image below. Copy the unique id - you will need it in Step 2.
Create a link containing the ID of the section you want to link to:
You can create a link using a text element of the Vamtam Beaver builder.
1) Type in the text you want to lead to your link and then highlight it using your cursor, or highlight the text that is already written. Note: You can simply paste the URL address of the link into your post; however, it is a more popular practice to hyperlink words that a user can select by clicking text.
2) Add the wpv-animated-page-scroll to the element's Class field. This class will provide a smooth scroll animation.
3) Press the "Insert/Edit Link" button on your horizontal formatting toolbar above your text box. The icon looks like 2 connected chain links. A pop-up box will appear.
4) Fill in the URL field with the link of the section
(Note that there is a slash /)
the full URL like https://consulting.vamtam.com
(Please note that if the link points to an external URL, then the link have to contain http:// )
6) Choose if you want the link to open in a new tab in the checkbox below your link. This is often preferable, because if a user clicks a link, it may take them away from your website.
7) Insert by clicking the Add link button
8) Go to the text editor and copy the hyperlink's code. The URL (link) is in the quotes "..." . You can replace it with any link and use it anywhere in the site.
9) You can also link a menu item to a specific section of the page - please check this guide: Vamtam Beaver Themes: How to create One Page Layout?