This tutorial is kindly provided by the plugin developer. You can access the full plugin's documentation on this URL: https://base29.com/
A simple and easy to use plugin to display your instagram feed in your wordpress blog and website. The plugin complies with the latest instagram API trends.
BEWARE: This plugin is coded by a human being. So if you find any issues or bugs please report them on our support forum and we will take care of it. Because to err is human; to forgive, divine.
- Easy to use.
- Supports all browsers.
- Mobile Friendly.
- Can display Instagram feed with shortcode.
- Can display Instagram feed with widget.
- User can limit the photos display.
- User can limit the display of the words in caption.
How to use
- Simple Usage: You can display photos on any post or page you like with a simple short code
- Limit Photos: You can use
[simple-instagram limit="10"]to display specific amount of photos.
- Display Caption: Use
[simple-instagram caption="true"]to display captions for each photo under them.
- Widget: You can also display photos through our widget which can be found in Appearance > Widgets.
- Function: Display feed anywhere in the theme by calling the global function
<?php simple_instagram($limit, $caption); ?>(
$limitaccepts an integer and you can define any number to limit the feed and
$captionaccepts a boolean and you can enable (true) / disable (false) the captions.
Configuration of the Simple Instagram plugin
After installing and activating the plugin, you need to configure it:
Next, copy the shortcode and and paste it to a Text element, as described below
Adding the Shortcode with the Vamtam Beaver Builder
Vamtam Beaver Builder allows you to add the Simple Instagram shortcode to the page/post's content using the Text element.
You can check this tutorial for further information: Guide to Vamtam Beaver Builder