You'll notice that there are some social icons on the bottom of the pages/posts. You can enable/disable this option's visibility locally (for each page/post) and generally (for the whole site).
1. Local page/post Social sharing buttons visibility:
Please go to edit the page/post, find the "Sharing" section on the bottom of the page and show/hide the Social sharing buttons.
If you don't see the Sharing block, please open the Screen Options on the top of the page and select the Sharing Box:
2. Global page/post Social sharing buttons visibility and settings:
This tutorial is kindly provided by the plugin developer. You can access the full plugin's documentation on this URL: https://jetpack.me/support/publicize/
2.1. Visibility Options
In order to have the social icons visible on different posts - pages, blog posts, projects posts etc. you have to enable each post type in Dashboard > Settings > Sharing > Show buttons on
Publicize Module makes it easy to share your site’s posts on several social media networks automatically when you publish a new post.
2.2. Publicize Options
You can connect your site to one of your social network profiles by following these steps:
1. Go to Dashboard > Settings > Sharing
2. Click on “Connect” next to the Social Network you want to connect to
3. Log in to that Social Network site and authorize the connection.
Need more details?