Vamtam Beaver Themes: "Hanging" sticky header, transparent sticky header
Modified on: Mon, 26 Feb, 2018 at 9:30 AM
1. The "hanging" sticky header lets your main menu and logo to always be at the top of the screen..
2. The transparent sticky header can be enabled/disabled from the option Sticky Header Behaviour - found in the local page's Vamtam options below the text editor.
There are two options:
- Normal (select this option if you don't want the main menu to overlap the slider on the homepage)
- Over the page content (select this option for transparent sticky header)
3. Please note that the option "Sticky Header" found in Appearance > Customize > Header > Sticky Header must be "ON" in order to have sticky header working.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.